Switching to new software can be a time-consuming hassle. To make the process as swift and smooth as possible, we are introducing our new CSV import tool. Now you can easily import clients into TaxDome and get your TaxDome up and running prior to the upcoming tax season.
Let us show you how to migrate the essential data in a quick and safe way by utilizing the TaxDome CSV import tool.
How to load clients into TaxDome easily
The import process now takes 50% less time and allows you to set client accounts automatically. You can simply bring the data to TaxDome from other tools such as:
During import, you can set up client accounts seamlessly to streamline your work as soon as your import is done.
Here’s how you can import clients quickly:
- Create a CSV file or export it from other software
- Drag and drop files into TaxDome
- Create custom CRM fields right away and automatically map them with your CSV file
- Tag imported accounts to segment them
- Invite clients to the client portal
- Add assignees to be responsible for clients
- Specify the document folder structure
- Click upload: all are imported within seconds. You can view client accounts right away without losing context.
You are welcome to request free import assistance from our team; just complete this form: TaxDome Import Assistance.
To start importing your client account and contacts to TaxDome, please refer to our help article and video about the CSV import tool above.
If you have any suggestions on transferring client accounts and contact data to TaxDome, just let us know on the Feature Request Board!
Subscribe to our news!
We will send you the best of our blog just once a month. We promise.