We’ve been hard at work building new functions to make the TaxDome Windows App work even better for you and your business.
We’ve added Bulk Upload, improved the client approval process, and added a number of improvements to file uploading. Check out these great new features—and more.
1. Bulk Uploading
Too many client docs to upload manually? No longer an issue. Our new version of the Windows app can handle your documents regardless of their number. Select a folder in which you’ve stored documents for all your clients, and we’ll handle the rest. Check out how it works.
2. Creating Bills
Need to lock a bill to your document? You can now create bills directly from the Windows app.
3. Asking for E-Signature
To validate a client’s identity, you can now ask them to provide an e-signature while approving a document.
4. Client Selection Enhancement
Choosing the right client has become easier. You can now see which clients are active (green icons), offline (yellow icons), or inactive (grey icons).
5. File Uploading Improvements
We’ve also got even more improvements in file uploading:
- The file-uploading limit has been increased. It’s now possible to upload files of up to 25 Mb to the We prepared and Client uploaded sections.
- You can now upload zip archives of up to 50 Mb. They will be automatically unpacked (just like in our Web version).
- To help you upload multiple files quickly, we now let you upload whole folders. Just drag-and-drop them from Windows Explorer into the app, then add details for each file. The result is the same as if you had uploaded all of the files found inside the folder(s) individually.
Ready to try the new version? If you’re already using the app, it will ask you to update. Otherwise, get the app from the Windows App tab in your Settings.