You now have a robust document management system on your PC. Uploading documents, requesting client approval, locking to invoice and now — requesting e-signatures — can all be done directly in the windows app, streamlining processes and reducing clicks.
Streamlined document management in Windows App
Here’s how your document management can be streamlined:
- Prepare tax return in any tax software
- Print form 1040 & 8879 directly from your tax program
- On Form 8879, toggle on ‘request signature’
- Drag the signature field to the desired location on the file
- Once the file is uploaded, it will be sent for the client to sign automatically
And don’t forget to lock your 8879 to an invoice if you want to get paid faster.
Tip: make sure you read our prior update where we introduced an integrated scanner that works with your office printer.
At this time, you need to manually add the fields you’d like to add (signature, initials and date). We’ve recently introduced signature templates – this feature will also be added to the windows app. Stay tuned for announcements!
Subscribe to our news!
We will send you the best of our blog just once a month. We promise.