A Dream Firms Guest Post On The TaxDome Blog.
Dream Firms and TaxDome share a core value in that we both believe in slashing unnecessary and expensive costs for your accounting firm while increasing the returns of your investments.
As someone who ran their own accounting firm adding six figures of new growth to it each year before successfully exiting it, I know exactly the problems you are experiencing and have tried just about every solution to solve them before finding what’s the most effective way to.
Let’s list those problems out:
- Team ‘communication’ on several platforms. Email, text, phone, chat (multiple apps) and as a result, there’s a lot of noise without a lot of actual communication =/
- Communication with clients is sporadic and difficult to track. Did your admin leave those notes? Did your top client forget to CC you and your team member didn’t notice? Etc.
- Workflows should be easier to create, and way easier to have transparency on. “But why do I really need a workflow system that can’t integrate with my document storage? Or my digital signature app? Or my CRM? Or my… this is hard to keep track of!”
- “My IT bill was HOW MUCH (?!) this month?” Yep. What a frustrating unnecessary cost that can significantly be cut down (if not completely eradicated).
- Treading water balancing your existing workflow with no time to hire and train new staff, let alone build marketing systems that attract and win the business of your dream clients keeping you on the path to your growth goals.
Now there are certainly more problems than just those, but after working with thousands of entrepreneurial accountants through Dream Firms, I know that they are some of the biggest problems you are experiencing.
Here’s the good news.
As entrepreneurs, I believe we do one thing better than any other type of person.
We identify problems and we solve them. Both internally for our own businesses, and externally on behalf of our dream clients.
Right now, you and I both know that you have at least one of the problems listed above if not all of them.
The question is, now that you’ve identified it, are you going to solve it as efficiently as possible?
I believe you will, and when you do, you’ll experience the results of a mutual client that TaxDome and Dream Firms share, Amanda Kendall of Elevating Profits LLC.
Amanda knew full well she had a problem with too much software and rising IT costs, with not nearly enough to show for it. After months of comparing practice management solutions, she landed on TaxDome.
But a new problem arose. Now that she reduced her tech-stack (5+ other services removed) with an all-in-one practice management software that delivered better results with less cost, how could Amanda achieve the same efficiency that TaxDome provided in running her business, but now in lead generation and sales, specifically with her dream clients?
With her newly found time and newly found savings, Amanda chose to reinvest those into working with Dream Firms to permanently solve the issues of online lead generation, pricing profitability, and hyper-efficient sales systems.
“85K In New Revenue Since Starting With Dream Firms In The Last 5-6 Weeks”
The question isn’t whether or not you are going to solve these problems as Amanda has, because you clearly have identified them and you are an entrepreneur. You can’t NOT solve them now.
The question is whether or not you are going to do it as efficiently as possible and I believe you are.
Get started with TaxDome right now, prepare your firm for the cutting edge client acquisition systems from Dream Firms and let’s go solve our next problem, together.
Subscribe to our news!
We will send you the best of our blog just once a month. We promise.