We’ve added additional white-labeling options, released our mobile app, updated our desktop apps, and added workflow and task improvements. Check out these cool new features—and more.
1. White-Label & Custom branding
Use your own domain name instead of taxdome.com
What does this mean? If you own a website – say sampletaxfirm.com – your firm and your clients can now see that in the address bar instead of taxdome.com. If you don’t have your own url but would like one, you can buy one for $10 or less at many online retailers (info in help article).
2. Mobile App Release
We’ve rolled out our client-facing mobile apps in the Apple App Store & Google Play. Your clients can now access their documents & answer your requests even faster on their phones, along with push notifications. We will be sending a separate email outlining this feature.
3. Workflow – Introducing Pipelines
Starting this month, you’ll be able to visualize how your clients move through your business processes. The new Pipelines feature helps you to manage your most valuable asset – your clients. A pipeline is a set of stages that a client moves through. Once each pipeline stage is completed, the client is advanced to the next stage.
4. Workflow – Task Improvements
We have so much to share about our improved workflow & task management.
Here are just a few of the improvements that we have made in the past month:
- Repeating tasks. Whether keeping tabs on monthly bookkeeping, biweekly payroll, or quarterly estimates, tasks can now be set to repeat at whatever schedule you need (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly). You can also control the amount of occurrences, such as whether they should repeat a certain amount of times, or by a certain date. Instead of cluttering your task list, the new task will be automatically created when the time comes. This ensures that you’ll never have to worry about creating the same task over and over again.
- Task Checklists. Your tasks can now include checklists. Add as many items as you need and track your progress as you move ahead!
- Task Filters. Filters have now been added to your task lists. You can quickly find all overdue tasks, tasks that have specific tags applied, and more!
- Task Tags. You can now apply color-coded tags to categorize your tasks and to sort out unnecessary information.
There are many more updates coming soon.
5. Desktop App Updates (Windows Updated + macOS released)
We are excited to announce the new TaxDome Windows App with Bulk Upload. Do you have thousands of old client files in folders on your desktop and/or cloud storage? Our tool helps you transition those files into TaxDome quickly and easily, populating the documents for your team and your clients on TaxDome. Select a folder in which you’ve stored documents for all your clients, and the TaxDome Windows app handles the rest.
There’s more to explore in the new TaxDome Windows app. Please read in our dedicated post about it.
We have also released our macOS application, allowing you similar functionality on the Mac desktop (bulk uploading as described above is only available on the Windows app at the moment).
New improved features also include:
- Log in. You can now select for how much time you want to stay signed in.
- Usability. Directories tree view has been added on desktop to simplify file navigation.
- Documents. _MACOSX and dirs. starting with dots are now ignored while files upload
- We’ve rolled out more than 20 performance and usability improvements across all our software and fixed 15+ bugs.
In case you missed it, here’s a summary of the major features released last month.
If there’s something else we’re missing, please let us know. We’re working hard to make TaxDome the best product for all our customers. Thanks!