This month we’ve taken care of the financial part of your business. You now have full control over payment methods and are able to choose to accept credit cards, ACH, or both.
We have also partnered with TaxAct to provide those of you who use TaxAct and TaxDome with a smoother user experience and native importing tools.
💰 Billing & Invoicing
This is one of the most in-demand features among our US-based clients. That’s why we’re so excited to announce ACH electronic payments in TaxDome.
Now you can accept payments through ACH, credit card, or both. The latter gives your clients the option to choose how to pay. Otherwise, your clients will only be offered one choice.
To collect ACH payments, please enable CPACharge integration. Connect your existing CPACharge account or sign up through TaxDome and receive a $100 payment processing credit (offer available through Feb 16). Learn more
And even more billing improvements:
- Improved CPACharge integration. Your clients now provide less information than they used to in order to complete a transaction: credit card number and zip/postal code.
- Transaction ID added. You can now see the Transaction ID of all payments made through Stripe & CPACharge. More>>
👨👩👧👦 Client Portal
100% white-labeled system letters & sign up page
Promote your brand the way you want! Now, there are no TaxDome mentions across your sign up page, website, and system emails.
- Your logo, social links, contact details, and signature with photo in system emails
- No TaxDome mentions in the footer of website and email templates
- No TaxDome generic emails in the ‘Reply to’ field. Clients always reply to your firm’s email
- Clients can only see your firm’s logo during the login and signup processes
Account access rights during import
Ease up the way you import clients — now you can set up their access rights during account creation! While importing clients, you can toggle on and off access rights (client portal login, notifications, email sync) in bulk or individually.
Only you decide who can access the client portal, receive notifications, or whose emails you want to keep in the client account. For example, one spouse will have portal access (Login) and will receive notifications (Notify), while the second spouse will not receive any notifications or be able to log in, but their email sync can be toggled on to ensure any communication from either spouse is automatically shown in the account.
Get closer to your clients and address their questions live with TaxDome’s website builder!
You can now embed a chat app onto websites hosted by TaxDome.
Turn leads into clients faster by creating an auto-response bot that triggers existing clients to log in or new clients to sign up.
⚙️ Workflow Automation
New Automation: Link Account Notes to Jobs
Discuss Jobs internally and leave notes to your team, providing helpful information for how to complete the Job for this particular client. Use Account Notes to add client passwords, bank accounts, birthdays, and many more!
We will soon add Job templates and @mentions to make your internal communication even easier.
Archived Jobs on the account level
As you can do many Jobs for one Account (say business), you then archive completed Jobs so that they’re not shown among your notifications and active Jobs.
Now you can quickly see all Jobs archived jobs right in the account. Previously, to see archived jobs of the specific account, you had to go to Workflow and search through all archived jobs. You can also make jobs active again by clicking the three dots icon.
- Mute Emails. If you mute a thread, you will no longer receive notifications about it in Inbox+. You can unmute email threads any time or toggle to the ‘muted emails’ subtab within a client account. More>>
- Scheduled pipelines and silos removal are just around the corner!
- Looking to incorporate automation into your practice? Find out where and how to start automating and how your peers are getting ready for the tax season. Watch>>
In case you missed it, here’s a summary of the major features, which we covered in the previous post.